We are off to a good start this fall. It is not a normal start but it is great to see the student/athletes back out there playing.
Spectator numbers are very limited at this time. We have had to put restrictions in place to accommodate those numbers. This is how we will need to move forward at this time for home events.
1. Out door events are limited to family. Events in the stadium will require guests to let the ticket takers know who they are there to see and show their pre-made card. Children will need to be seated with family at all times.
2. Must wear masks at all times and practice social distancing. Families can sit together.
3. Please do not sit in rows marked with an X.
4. Students are not allowed at this time, unless they are part of the immediate family.
5. No concessions.
1. Limited to 2 parents/guardians per athlete. Check-in at the ticket table. Have pre-made card with you.
2. Masks must be worn at all times.
3. Social distancing is required.
4. No students
5. No Concessions
We are adjusting to any changes the MHSAA or the Governor’s office put out. At this time, focus on the good, the student/athletes are getting to play. We hope this continues.